Guidelines for author to prepare manuscripts
Journal of Innovation In Sciences
INSTRUCTION FOR PREPARING THE MANUSCRIPT:
Journal of Innovation in Sciences publish research papers, case studies and short communications containing original research work of good standard and review papers of contemporary relevance from all over the world. Following types of contributions are considered for publication:
RESEARCH PAPERS- (Full Length - Maximum of 12 pages-A/4 size).
REVIEW PAPERS- including Mini Reviews
Author can send manuscript as an attachment on email to
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- The papers submitted without following this style and format will not undergo review process and will be returned to authors.
- A research paper containing original unpublished work can be submitted to the Editor in Chief at any time of the year on firstname.lastname@example.org The Journal will be published biannually in the months of January and July. Submitted paper will be checked and referred to Peer Review Team. In case of any query other than submissions please send email on email@example.com
- All portions of the manuscript must be typed in Times New Romanwith 1.15 spaced and all pages numbered starting from the title page.
- The Title should be a brief phrase describing the contents ofthe paper with capital letters. (Font size 16)
- The Abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory, briefly present the topic, state the scope of the experiments, indicate significant data, and point out major findings and conclusions. ((Font size 10 & single spacing)
- Following the abstract, about 3 to 6 Keywords that will provide indexing should be listed. (Font size 10)
- The Introduction should provide a clear statement of the problem, th e relevant literature on the subject. (Font size 11& 1.15 spacing)
- Materials and Methods should be complete enough to allow experiments to be reproduced. (Font size 11 & 1.15 spacing)
- Results should be presented with clarity and precision. The Discussion should interpret the findings in view of the results obtained in this an d in past studies on this topic. State the Conclusions in a few sentences at the end of Discussion. (Font size 11 & 1.15 spacing)
- The Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc should be brief. Tables should be kept to a minimum and be designed to be as simple as possibleand should be numbered (jpeg. image of tables will not be accepted). Figure (Photo plates and graphs) should be numbered, serially in numerals in order of appearance and prepared using JPEG file for reduction.
- References -The references should be in an alphabetical order or listed in numerical sequence on a separate sheet. References should be cited in full in the reference list, including the title and the first and last page numbers. In the reference list, Single Author Paper, Multi Author Paper and Books should accord with the following examples: Citation in text: Citation of references in the text should have name of author/s and year of publication (in case of single and double author paper). For multi author reference, it should have name of first author and et al. Author may use the number number system for citation of references. Single Author Paper:  Tiwari P. S., (2008). Quantitative analysis of phytoplankton and zooplankton of Masala Lake, Masala, District. Chandrapur, Maharashtra. Environ.Cosr. Jr. vol 9(1& 2):Pp. 37 - 40. Multi Author Paper:  Telkhade, P.M., Dahegaonkar N.R., Tiwari P. S. and Lonkar A.N., (2008). Studies on physicochemical and biological parameters of Chorgaon Lake , District. Chandrapur, India. Environ.Cosr. Jr. 9(1& 2): Pp.7-11. Book:  Pennak R.W., (1978). Freshwater invertebrates of United State, 2 nd ed. New York, Wiley- Interscience.Pp.803.
PEER REVIEW POLICY:
The following types of contribution will be peer-reviewed (Articles, Letters, Brief Communications, Communications Arising, Technical Reports, Analysis, Reviews, Perspectives, Progress articles and Insight articles). All forms of published correction may also be peer-reviewed at the discretion of the editors.
Other contributed articles are not usually peer-reviewed. Nevertheless, articles published in these sections, particularly if they present technical in formation, may be peer-reviewed at the discretion of the editors.
For any general questions and comments about the peer-review process, the journal or its editorial policies that are not addressed here, we encourage reviewers to contact us by email address given. Questions about a specific manuscript should be directed to the editor who is handling the manuscript.
Journal of Innovation in Sciences will acquire copyright over all published materials. Author (s) should submit an Author agreement form in the specified format for copyright transfer and declare about authenticity of the literature and originality of the data. Each and every article, research papers etc. sent to JIIS by e-mail or hard copies will comes under copyright of JIIS, even author fails to submit copyright format.
Journal of Innovation in Sciences levies an article-processing charge of Rs-550 to cover the costs incurred by open access and print publication. Teaching faculties of Shri Shivaji Education Society will be charged Rs. 250/-. The U.G. / P.G. STUDENTS (Regular students of any institution) will be charged nominal amount of Rs. 10/- per research paper/ Review etc, for every accepted article, to cover the costs incurred by open accessand print publication. Articles are accepted or rejected for publication and published solely on th e basis of merit.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.